Mondale Dental is now scheduling for all dental procedures.
Mondale Dental is open for all preventive and restorative procedures. From cleanings to dental implant surgery, we are here to care for your dental needs. We continue to take COVID-19 precautions seriously and are maintaining our heightened safety measures.
Mondale Dental team members are all carefully following guidance from the CDC, OSHA, and the American Dental Association to provide effective infection control protocols in our office.
We have made multiple changes to our office including the way we schedule and use our clinic space to provide the safest environment possible. Some of these changes are outlined below.
- Before your appointment you will be asked a series of questions to check for symptoms of respiratory disease. When you arrive at the clinic you will be asked these questions again. All employees are screened at the beginning of their work shift and are required to report if they develop symptoms of COVID-19 infection.
Face Mask Required
- We ask for everyone to wear a covering over their nose and mouth when entering our office. A cloth face covering is sufficient.
Social Distancing Measures
- When you arrive, please call us from your car and wait in your car until we notify you a treatment room is ready for you.
- To increase separation between patients we have reduced the number of patients being seen at one time. We are quickly adapting to the changes necessary to run an efficient schedule.
- We have removed much of the seating in our waiting room. We appreciate your help in limiting non-patient visitors as much as possible but understand some exceptions will be necessary.
- Multiple air purifiers have been placed throughout the office.
- Plastic film and plexiglass barriers have been installed.
- During procedures that require aerosol generating instruments we will utilize strategies and techniques, such as high volume suction devices and rubber dams, to reduce risk of coronavirus containing droplets spreading.
If You Have a Fever You Will Not Be Treated in Our Clinic.
- If it is likely that the cause of a fever is tooth related, medications may be prescribed and palliative care will be performed three days after fever subsides. No narcotic prescriptions will be made in this manner.
Even though we are taking a very cautious approach there is still an increased risk of contracting COVID-19 in a dental office setting. Click this link to view our COVID-19 risk acknowledgement form.
If you are categorized as being at higher risk for severe illness from coronavirus we will help you determine the best course of action to take care of your dental needs. In some cases deferring treatment may still be recommended.
Dental Care by Phone
If you have a dental need that can be addressed without an in-person visit, we may be able to diagnose or recommend treatment using Face Time or pictures sent electronically to assess your dental situation.
Tips for Dental Health and Dealing With Minor Dental Issues
Please click this link to our Blog on what you can do to preserve and protect your dental health as we work our way back to more normal scheduling.
Thank you for your continued support as we advance our phase-back into full service. We are grateful for your patience and understanding as we adapt to the changes necessary for the safety of our great employees and our wonderful patients.
We look forward to seeing you and are glad to be back serving this amazing community.
Roger Mondale D.D.S.
Brian Mondale D.D.S.