Return to work!
Governor Tim Walz has lifted restrictions on dental offices and is allowing dentists to phase back into seeing non-emergency patients. We are currently prioritizing patients and scheduling those that have more urgent need for care.
If you have been experiencing dental issues but didn’t feel they met emergency criteria, now is the time to call.
We are carefully following new guidance from the CDC, OSHA, and the American Dental Association as well as continuing to follow stringent infection control protocols in our office.
We have made multiple changes to our office, the way we schedule and use our clinic to provide the safest environment possible.
- Before your appointment you will be asked a series of questions to check for symptoms of respiratory disease. When you arrive at the clinic you will be asked these questions again.
- We ask for everyone to wear a covering over their nose and mouth when entering our office. A cloth face covering is sufficient.
- Please call us from your car when you arrive and wait in your car until a treatment room is ready for you.
- We have removed much of the seating in our waiting room. We appreciate your help in limiting non-patient visitors as much as possible but understand some exceptions will be necessary.
- If you have a fever you will not be treated in our clinic. If it is likely that the cause of a fever is tooth related, medications may be prescribed and palliative care will be performed three days after fever subsides. No narcotic prescriptions will be made in this manner.
- Because of scarce resources for PPE and need for continued social distancing we will be reducing the number of patients we schedule each day.
Dental Care by Phone
If you have a dental need we may be able to help using facetime or pictures sent electronically to assess your dental needs. *Fees will be charged for teledentistry services, dental insurance will be billed but patients will be responsible if service is not covered.
Tips for Dental Health and Dealing With Minor Dental Issues
Please click this link to our Blog on what you can do to preserve and protect your dental health as we work our way back to more normal scheduling.
PLEASE STAY OUT OF EMERGENCY ROOMS FOR DENTAL ISSUES unless you have reason to believe you have been in contact with COVID-19.
Thank you for your continued support as we phase back into full service. We have missed you and look forward to seeing you again!
We are very excited that our team is getting back together! We have been concerned for our patients with untreated dental pain and problems. Dental visits will be a bit different for the next few months. As restrictions lift and the supply chain is restored we will get settled into the new normal.
We look forward to the day we can be back to our full capacity serving this amazing community.
Roger Mondale D.D.S.
Brian Mondale D.D.S.